Digitised ‘design-to fabrication process. Working with BIM or our own 3-D site surveys information we capture exact reality of site conditions and integrate that digital information with our drawing packages, cutting tools, communication and scheduling systems.
This enables us to communicate and collaborate with clients more efficiently, to shorten the design process, identifying and eliminating potential conflicts and costs and bring clarity to schedules.
The benefits to client on these types of projects:
• Emphasis is put on early engagement and full information, key deliverables are identified and rework or duplication through the process reduced.
• Information is shared in a 3-D model enabling teams to collaborate and communicate more effectively, we use ‘TeamViewer’ sessions to expedite approval processes.
• Potential conflicts or mistakes are identified and avoided (potentially huge cost saving for clients)
• Site preparations can be works completed in advance of installation of products. Installation times can be reduced as no trial fits.
• Digital workflow scheduling brings transparency to timelines and milestone dates for all stakeholders. Schedules can be compressed with confidence.