Baby Nimbus Tutorial Script
Hello and welcome to Baby Nimbus
On this video we’re gonna learn how to submit a doodle to Babynimbus step by step.
Just remember, before you can submit any doodles you must become a doodle squad member and then you’ll be able to officially send doodles to us. This can be done on your phone or computer and its completely free.
That being said, lets get started.
First we wanna open up Illustrator and set up our file, our settings should be 8 inches in height and 7 inches in width. Once this is done we can hit open and our art board will pop up. This is where we will be putting our doodle.
Before we make our doodle we do have our own set of rules to try and avoid
so lets check it out
Ok so here are our 6 rules to best avoid when making your doodle so lets just go brick by brick.
1. Try not to put scary images, unless its cute - we do enjoy cute scary doodles, but pictures of real zombies those are too scary
2. Make sure your doodle is on the artboard and not on the edge or outside of it. This will make it simpler for the team to understand if you want this part of the image in your doodle
3. Don’t promote any ideologies, We don’t judge anyone’s personal opinions on certain subjects, we just prefer to take a simpler approach.
4. Try not to put any text or numbers in your work. As lovers of art, we want to see your own personal art work, text and numbers are way to easy to use.
5. Don’t use pure Magenta, we use this colour as part of our process to making our products. Adding this colour would only make it harder for us to understand.
6. Make no more then 1 or 2 images. This will help the team a lot when there making the onesies and storage bins when putting the doodles on
I have my own doodle I’ve made and we will use this as our example.
Now that we have our doodle made, the next thing to do is click save as and choose somewhere to put your file on your computer, make sure to save it as a and ai. Or an eps.
You as a doodler are also able to choose 1 out of 4 colored oneness to use for your doodle.
If you really go further, you can also send us your signature by scanning an image and we will put it on your packaging that comes along with the doodle.
Once this is complete you can go ahead and send us your doodle file along with everything included in it. If you have any more questions feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
Thanks again for watching and enjoy submitting your doodles to baby nimbus!