Full write up on our educational blog mintyslippers.com/andrew-jessica-behind-the-scenes/
For now, here are a few production highlights.
* Shot entirely on Canon DSLR's, no GoPro's used.
* Shot over 7 days in St Maarten in the Bahamas with over 85% humidity most days.
* Stabilization used were Manfrotto Monopods, Slider and Steadicam Pilot.
* Colour graded using NewBlueFX.
* Slow-mo was achieved using a Canon 7D @ 50fps and Twixtor for the 4000fps shots.
For DSLR training visit our site 'The Society of Movement' mintyslippers.com/thesociety
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?