Part 1 of a photo journey, traveling across Southern Ghana, including:
• Aburi Botanic Gardens
• Cape Coast Castle and St. George's Fort in Elmina, both major slave trade ports
• Elmina village and Asafo Shrines
• Flipbook video of a tour through Ghana, Togo, and Benin. Six segments. 39 minutes total. 8400 photos. Just like being there, but not as dusty! Relax and take a ride!
• The traditional music was recorded for this video by ethnomusicologists, Batholomew Komoah and Yaw Amponsah in Seattle. It is generally correct for the region which is shown.
• Photography by Alida Latham http://www.ikat.net
• Edited by Aaron Bourget
• Please do not use or reproduce this material in any way without express permission of Alida Latham ©2009