Originally built in 1892, the Ramsey School House served School District #28 until the mid-20th century, when the schools in Anoka County were consolidated. The building was then repurposed as the Ramsey Town Hall, before lying unused for many years. Discussions of what to do with the building for the long term are still ongoing. Using bricks manufactured at the Kelsey Brickyard (1880-1897), the structure measures 37 x 25 feet and evokes the sturdy craftsmanship of the century’s end. This Anoka County National Registry of Historic Places video was produced by students from Hennepin Technical College Video Production Program in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. Produced by Anoka County Historical Society, Rebecca Ebnet-Mavencamp, Executive Director, Audra Hilse, Archivist and Sara Given, Coordinator and Directed by Leah Fischer.