On the occasion of the redesign of the global corporate website Ruinart, a question arises: how to reveal the intensity of sensory Ruinart champagnes on the web and immerse users in the privacy of this brand confidential?
2) Strategy & creative axis:
How to share the user experience and unforgettable feelings we experienced during our visit Crayères while the latter is in front of a computer screen, still armed with a simple mouse?
The strategy: Dip the Internet in an immersive site, where it is driven by a golden thread through all facets of this jewel. The heart of the chalk pits until time of tasting, the Internet user is invited to share the past, present and future of this house forever.
3) What is the innovative nature of this creation?
- The site is built around two principles here: one involving parallax and sectioning.
- Fully searchable interfaces for Apple, the site is completely written in HTML5. The audio and video are also developed in HTML5. The loading of all items is done by ajax.
- An integrated and complementary web + app. The story told to the consumer adjusts to the support and the use made of it.
- The contents are rich audio, video, text accompanying the user in his discovery of the house.