PyCon Ireland 2011. (Radisson Blu Royal Hotel 2011 - 8th Oct 2011)
Speaker: Trevor Parsons
The presentation will give a general overview of logging and why it is becoming more important for cloud based systems. In particular it will focus on limitations in PAAS logging infrastructures and will outline how more powerful logging can be achieved on python platforms such as app engine giving details on python/app engine plug in libraries that have been developed. The talk will also outline how JLizard has made wide use of python as part of its log management as a service technology (Logentries.com).
Link to talk:
- Robert Murphy and Susan Bourke for videoing the talks on Saturday.
- Tim Kersten for providing an extra roving camera on the day.
- Post-Production: Robert Murphy
- All the volunteer session chairs
- And you, who made this conference possible by helping and attending! :-)
More details: python.ie/pycon