YOU WANT TO LEARN GERMAN, BUT YOU DON'T ADVANCE?
Then we are going to help you.
With our new method we “dropped a bomb” on the traditional methods most of the world uses to learn German.
- Learn everything naturally by listening to funny stories.
- The TPRS method (in other words, the mini-story method) and, in particular, the "question and answer technique" will help you to reach this goal easily.
- Use your sense of hearing more, that is, develop an “ear,” and understand native speakers as well.
- Learn spoken grammar with the images and colors in our funny stories.
- And actively practice the content using the APP Quizlet.
- Connect to your computer, tablet or mobile whenever you want.
- If you’re uncertain or have questions, leave a comment. Someone from the 123deutsch team or another student will help you in an instant.
- As part of our family, you will never be alone.
- Each course offers a final certification.
- But above all, you will feel more confident when it comes to communicating.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? TRY IT NOW FOR FREE AND SOON YOU WILL SPEAK GERMAN FLUENTLY.
GERMAN COURSE 1 (BASIC - A1, A2):
- Be fully competent at a German B2 level
- Master the basics of the German language
- Learn German grammar and vocabulary
- Learn the basics of German conversation
- Learn German pronunciation, speaking and phrase writing
- Be able to present yourself confidently in German
- Be able to make an appointment in German
- Be able to order food at a restaurant in German
- Learn to count and say numbers in German
- Learn to read and write in German
- Acquire information about German culture
- All the important vocabulary for beginners
GERMAN COURSE 2 (ADVANCED - A2, B1, B2):
- Be able to understand the main ideas of complex texts dealing with both concrete and abstract subjects, even if they are of a technical nature as long as they are within your field of specialization.
- A high level of active vocabulary.
- Be able to interact with native speakers with a sufficient amount of fluency and naturalness so that communication takes place without effort on the part of any of the participants.
- Be able to create clear and detailed texts on different subjects.
- Be able to express your point of view on general subjects indicating the pros and cons of the different options.
- Assimilate a reasonable amount of cultural aspects that frame the German language so you can understand a considerable number of idiomatic expressions.
- Understand general characteristics and extract main concrete ideas from any communicative situation.
- Be able to generate texts of a diverse nature and functionality, providing details and justifying their relevance, demonstrating structural and organizational coherence, and using the appropriate register and context.
- Be fully competent at a German B2 level.
- Acquire information about German culture.
WE HOPE YOU WILL SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE, AND WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AS ONE OF OUR STUDENTS.