St. Luke’s Upper Bucks Campus will offer patients easy access to specialists, outstanding physicians, advanced technology, nationally recognized health care, and top-notch customer service.
• St. Luke’s is developing a new 80-bed hospital, including a future medical office building, on a 30-acre parcel of land at Route 663 and Portzer Road, Quakertown.
• St. Luke’s Upper Bucks will have medical, surgical, diagnostic, critical care, emergency department and surgical services.
• The hospital opening is projected for the fall of 2019. Over time, the campus will grow as more inpatient and outpatient services, as well as physician offices are added.
• The $100 million new campus will be the largest project ever in the history of Quakertown.
• The hospital will have the region’s only fully accredited Level 4 Trauma Center and the only designated Center of Excellence in Hernia Surgery in Pennsylvania.