Study 4 of 14 on The Gospel in Galatians
Key Text: “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree’ ” (Gal. 3:13, NKJV).
1. Why is it difficult for so many to believe the gospel message of salvation by faith alone?
2. In Galatians 3:1-14, how does Paul teach justification (being made right with God) by faith?
3. What does it mean when it says in Genesis 15:6 that Abraham’s faith was “counted . . . to him for righteousness”?
4. What does Scripture say in answer to the expression “cheap grace”?
5. Why did God go to so much trouble to illustrate the substitutionary death of Christ long before Christ ever came to this earth?
6. What kinds of concrete things can someone do to increase their faith?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?