What Is NexUS Health?
NexUS Health is a new holistic health program launching at Nexus Fitness. This program was the brainchild of several Nexus coaches who are passionate about helping people live healthy, balanced lifestyles.
NexUS Health focuses on the main four pillars of living a healthy lifestyle: sleep, nutrition, stress management and exercise.
Of course, exercise if our main focus at Nexus Fitness. While the importance of exercising cannot be understated, it is only one pillar that
builds a foundation for an all-around healthy lifestyle. We are passionate about exercise, of course, but also about sleep, nutrition and stress management as pillars of overall health and wellness.
Everyone has heard the phrase “you can't out-train a bad diet." It is often left unsaid that you can’t out-train poor sleeping and poor stress management, either. These areas have a profound affect on our health as well, which is where the holistic health philosophy of Nexus Health comes in.
What is the NexUS Health Program?
The NexUS Health Program will be an 8-week program running February 4th to March 29th. The program includes several components:
• Body composition testing with a pre and post-program DEXA scan.
• Weekly workshops held at Nexus Fitness on various topics lead by professionals in their respected
• Daily hand-picked articles on the topics we discuss in the workshops.
• Guidelines for diet and meal planning based on body type, goals and lifestyle factors.
• Individualized time blocks for a personalized, in-depth look at a member's specific needs.
• Tracking system spreadsheet to keep track of diet and exercise throughout the 8 weeks.
• Fitness assessments and and daily workout tracking.