I shot this last year during the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk in Paris, 24th July 2010 but I never took the time to edit my 45 minutes of rushes into a smaller clip... Finally here it is!
Shot with my Canon EOS 7D and 4 manual focus lenses (and sometimes using a circular polarized filter or the Bokeh Masters Kit):
- Peleng 1:3.5 8mm fisheye
- SMC Pentax-M 1:2 35mm
- Color Reflex MC Auto 1:1.2 55mm
- Helios 40-2 1:1.5 85mm
I tried to use a DIY DSLR stabilization rig but the result is very shaky...
It was shot and edit at 720p / 59.94 fps but I chose not to slow down the video.
Edited with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
Color graded and post-processed with Adobe After Effect CS5.5, Magic Bullet Colorista II and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.5 with Totally Rad!
- "C'que c'est Beau la Photographie" by Les Frères Jacques
- "La Photographie" by Marcel Amont
Many thanks to the Photowalk Leader: Eloy Ricárdez Luna - flickr.com/photos/eloyricardez/
* 2011/11/03 UPDATE: Someone ask me to remove him from this video, that's why you can see the 4chan FFFFFFUUUUUU face sometimes. *
* 2011/11/10 UPDATE: Someone ask me how I managed to post-processed my video on Lightroom, here is my workflow:
- I export from Premiere Pro the whole editing into TIFF sequence, 1080P - 8bits then import the files into Lightroom (18.641 files!)
- Make my color grading on one frame of each clip then copy-paste my pressets to the whole clip.
- Export to a new folder in TIFF, 8bits, same resolution. Then import the sequence into Premiere Pro. Beware of the Highlight Recovery @100%, it was not working very well sometimes (it causes a sort of blinking light on several clips). *