This is a 16x16 RGB Matrix I built on breadboard. It is using 4 MBI5026 shift registers and 16 Transistors (For the row current) and 1 Arduino. It is having a video file streamed to it via a custom processing script I wrote for the purpose.
This time I tweaked the colour output. I have learnt that the human eye is not good at telling the difference between certain levels of PWM. I have now compensated for that and the results are much better. I am not sure if you will be able to make it out in the video but the RED comes across much stronger now and it is easier to make out what is going on. It is even better when you move away from the display a bit. Sorry I didn't film a version further away but the room I did this in was way too messy to put on the internet. :)