Studies for two TENORI-ON(s) w/ analog filters.
N.B.- This first test is a prepartory work to a series of solo pieces inspired by John Cage's experiments for prepared piano and Conlon Nancarrow's player piano studies.
IF POSSIBLE USE HEADPHONES OR CONNECT YOUR COMPUTER TO A QUITE DECENT SOUND-SYSTEM.
Material in this video:
- 2 TENORI-ON(s)
- MI Audio Pollyanna Octave Synth
- Moog Low Pass Filter (MF-101)
- Moog Ring Modulator (MF-102)
- Moog Bass Murf (MF-105b)
- Jomox M-Resonator
- Rotary Ensemble (Boss RT-20)
- Boss FV-500L (as expression pedal for LPF Resonance)
- Boss FV-500L (as expression pedal for RM Frequency)
- Boss EV-5 for Rotary Ensemble speed
Tags: Franck Smith Alternative digital technics Live Electronics Yamaha TENORI-ON MI Audio Pollyanna Octave Synth Moog Low Pass Filter MF-101 Ring Modulator MF-102 Bass Murf MF-105b Moogerfooger Jomox M-Resonator Boss Rotary Ensemble RT-20 FV-500L EV-5 Studies for two TENORI-ON(s) Odiolorgnette Phonocrafting Noise manufacturing Zn'shñ John Cage Sonatas and interludes prepared piano Conlon Nancarrow player piano.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?