Florian Dambrine is Senior DevOps Engineer @GumGum (gumgum.com), a Computer vision platform, dealing with a large set of technologies related to Big Data and Machine learning.
Since Florian last spoke at Ansible Los Angeles, GumGum's infrastructure has significantly evolved: dealing with more than 1000 servers, managing multiple AWS accounts in multiple regions, maintaining over 200 Ansible roles...
As a DevOps, his responsibility is to maintain the health, the stability, and the security of their growing production clusters. Florian has recently focused on breaking up the original Ansible repository into a single repository structure to enforce best practices using Ansible Molecule and CI/CD pipelines with Drone.
Florian will be covering:
* Test-Driven Infrastructure concepts
* GumGum Ansible Workflows (Building AMIs / Setting up Cluster)
* Moving away from a monolithic Ansible repository to a Ansible Galaxy like model
* Testing Ansible roles with Molecule
* Gumsible - The way GumGum runs Ansible
* Ansible role continuous integration pipelines with Drone.io