A Day At The Parish Nurse Clinic, St. Paul's Community Outreach Center in Ohio City, Cleveland, Ohio. The Clinic provides Health Care, First Aid, Supplies and Referrals for clients who are without shelter. Learn from Luvenia Lewis RN, BSW, BSN, CNOR and Director, St. Paul's Parish Nurse Program - about compassionate health care.
• St. Paul's Community Church stpaulscleveland.org/
• Flickr flickr.com/photos/i-open/sets/72157628037030894/
• Google+ plus.google.com/u/0/?tab=mX#116117308147922907171/posts/eFwzRYZEVLz
• You Tube youtu.be/wDVxtzNQsXI
Images © Copyright Alice Merkel. All Rights Reserved.
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web i-open.org/
• Blogger iopeninstitute.blogspot.com/
• Facebook facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?