190 Everett Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Offered at: $1,200,000
Location, location, location! Just two blocks from University Avenue and the Caltrain station, this beautiful condominium home has recently been updated and is ready for you to move right in. The complex has only 4 units with very low turnover and low homeowner’s association dues. Entertaining is made easy in the welcoming living room that offers a striking stone-tile encased fireplace surrounded by custom built-ins. Your beautiful kitchen with granite countertops has stainless steel appliances with a wine refrigerator, casual dining space, custom built-ins, lots of cabinet space, and in-unit laundry. Completing this wonderful home are two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a detached, one car garage. Your new home is wonderfully enchanting for dining and entertaining, or strolling downtown at your whim!
Conveniently located in desirable Downtown Palo Alto, and close to Facebook, downtown Menlo Park, Stanford, commute routes, parks and top-rated Palo Alto schools, 190 Everett offers a large variety of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities. The choice is yours!
At A Glance:
• Approximately 776 square feet of well-appointed living space
• Two bedrooms, one remodeled bathroom
• Brand new modern Berber-style carpeting
• Custom built-ins for additional storage
• Detached one car garage and off-street parking
• Prime location near University Avenue, Stanford, and Silicon Valley commuter routes
• Front and back patio decks overlooking mature trees
• Walking distance to shops and trendy eateries
• Excellent Palo Alto Schools: Addison Elementary K-5 (API 948*), David Starr Jordan Middle 6-8 (API 937*) and Palo Alto High, 9-12 (API 905*)
WHAT OUR CLIENT LOVES ABOUT THE HOME:
After a hard day’s work, there’s nothing better than leaving the car in the garage and walking two blocks to University Ave to meet friends for dinner, attend a yoga class, or shop for whatever you need. Access to Stanford University and Caltrain make it easy to take advantage of everything the Bay Area has to offer, while still living in a wonderful established neighborhood.
Property profile and photo portfolio available for viewing at 190Everett.com
Contact Dawn Thomas at 650-701-7822 for more information about this special property.
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.