Did your logo just sprout a leaf? Does your sustainable brand rely on children, flowers, and the earth in cupped hands to communicate your green-ness? If so, your green business may be guilty of one or more brand curdling green marketing cliches.
Park Howell of Park & Co, the Sustainability Storyteller, helps companies tell their sustainable story with authenticity, and originality.
In this interview we cover:
* Which companies tell their sustainability story well, without the hackneyed green marketing cliches
* Big brands that are failing the “got green?” test
* Successful examples of green marketing, where the “green” in the brand name actually works
* Egregious examples of green wash, in products that have no business calling themselves green
* Whether green marketing is really dead and if we should just give up
This revealing discussion with several real world green marketing examples, ought to help you better define your green marketing strategies and bring you closer to becoming a remarkable sustainable brand