In Coffee Break Compliance Episode 5, Compliance Tyler explores mechanisms firms should have to enable people to improve the conduct of their business or function. These questions should help you:
• How does the firm’s conduct risks and outcomes align to business values/codes of conduct/product design etc?
• How does the firm’s recruitment and induction processes mitigate conduct risk?
• Are all the firm’s conduct risks mitigated properly by policies, procedures, processes, surveillance, monitoring, and controls? If not, how are gaps managed?
• How are conduct breaches, risk issues and control failures identified, measured, mitigated and monitored? Is the process automated to minimise human error?
• How do training, supervision and performance/breach management align to conduct risk appetite and ensure appropriate behaviours for all staff?
Compliance Tyler is about democratising compliance knowledge. If you need help with conduct risk please visit The Conduct Mind. theconductmind.com or email email@example.com