WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING THE HEALTHY HEART WEBCAST:
- Early signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease
- Risk factors associated with the progression of
- Science showing heart disease is preventable and reversible in most cases
- Diagnostic tests for early detection
- How chronic stress can lead to physical distress
on your cardiovascular system
Do you have a family history of heart disease? Do you know the diagnostic numbers that put you at the greatest risk for developing heart disease? Do you know how to take control of the lifestyle-related risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease?
This event will show you how to tap into your own body’s ability to heal and repair by making better choices related to nutrition, exercise and stress management.