A video that electronically twists the fates of witches, monkeys, apparitions and conjoined bald men.
Created with found VHS footage.
Previously screened at:
- Plug Projects' Frames per Second Series (2012, Kansas City, MO, USA)
- Open City Cinema - Everything's in 3-D Now (2012, Winnipeg, MB, CANADA)
- Antimatter Film Festival (2012, Victoria, BC, CANADA)
- Impakt Festival (2012, Utrecht, NETHERLANDS)
- Grauzone Festival (2013, Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS)
- Studio Two Three - Films From the Attic (2014, Richmond, VA, USA)
- Fawn Opera - Synesthesia III (2014, Toronto, ON, CANADA)
- Haxan Festival (2014, Oakland, CA, USA)
- Amsterdam Experimental Film & Video Festival (2015, Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS)
- Flux Factory's Strobe Network (week-long artist's television broadcast, 2015, New York, NY, USA)
- Antimatter Film Festival's Foreign Matter (2014/15, Touring program - Mexico, Germany, France, United Kingdom)
- ACRE TV’s Telenovela (2015, month-long artist’s video television broadcast: Chicago, IL, USA)