Employer demand for artificial intelligence in the workplace has more than doubled over the last three years.
82% of leaders expect their employees and machines to work as “integrated teams” within the next few years (Dell Technologies)
How will AI help the people in your organisation? Here are 10 ways ...
1. AI chatbots answer questions instantly in sales, customer service, and internal support
2. AI helps HR and recruiters find suitable candidates and identify potential people problems
3. AI manages simple, repetitive tasks like scheduling meetings and answering common questions
4. AI and IoT devices constantly monitor the workplace to create safer, more productive, and more effective work environments
5. AI handles complex repetitive tasks, such as reading and interpreting contracts
6. AI records meetings and transcribes conversations to simplify search and retrieval
7. AI monitors physical assets and inventory levels to optimise maintenance, ordering stock, and employee workloads
8. AI analyses user sentiment on social media and other communication channels
9. AI listens to sales calls in real time, and offers coaching tips to salespeople to improve their future calls
10. AI integrates with online learning tools to guide employees to improve their learning