This is a collection of 9 time-lapse videos taken in the mountains of Julian Alps and Karavanke mountain range.
Music by "Astralia - You Are Here" - youtube.com/watch?v=g_Ut0bJoe0Y
1. Taken from Mt. Stol the time-lapse shows the movement of the fog in the valley below when you can spot famous Lake Bled. In the distance is Mt. Triglav, Slovenia's highest mountain.
2. Time-lapse was taken from the ridge between Velika and Zadnja Mojstrovka. In the distance are the famous peaks in Julian Alps, Mt. Jalovec and Mt. Mangart.
3. Short time-lapse of Milky Way moving over the Mangart saddle.
4. Local hill Ajdna is famous for it's ancient settlement at the top. It offers amazing views in all directions. The second part of the time-lapse shows how rising moon illuminates the night landscape.
5. Night of Perseids taken below mountain pass Vršič.
6. Strong winds over Mt. Stol in the strong light of a full Moon.
7. Clouds at Velika Planina created an interesting time-lapse, even though I was hoping for a clear night and rise of the Milky Way.
8. Daffodils at Plavski Rovt above my hometown Jesenice. Every spring the meadows are covered with a white blanket of daffodils. I used the light from the full Moon to illuminate the night landscape.
9. Cottage at Srednji Vrh near Gozd Martuljek village. The idyllic cottage placed just below the Spik mountain group was a perfect place for a late summer Milky Way time-lapse.
Thank you for watching.
Directed: Ales Krivec
Filmed & Edited: Ales Krivec
For licensing and commissions email me here: