Something changes when you pick up a deck of truly incredible playing cards. Cards that not only push the boundaries, but destroy them entirely. Infinity does that many times over.
There is a visceral energy that flows through anyone who comes in contact with Infinity, an energy that inspired its own cinematic story. The deck's story is as influential as the deck itself.
If you choose to stare into Infinity, do not be surprised when Infinity stares back.
One of the most ambitious decks of cards in Ellusionist history, we set out to create the most unique deck of playing cards ever created.
The tuck box of the Infinity deck overflows with a richness of design that US Playing card originally said, "Cannot be accomplished." So, we went to work directly with their pressmen, their special effects experts, research & development departments, working in unison to finally land upon a creation that is worth of notoriety in the world of playing cards.
More beautiful than we could have possibly imagined, the entire Ellusionist and US Playing Card Co. teams are unanimous in wondering if it's possible to raise the bar beyond this work. The card case box has multi level embossing AND debossing to strategically create depressions in the face so your fingers can graze over depressions falling into infinity.
We hope that you will be stricken the same way we were when we first open our first sample decks.
• Performance Coating Finish - engineered by Ellusionist & USPCC
• Custom Indexes and Court Cards
• Multi-Level Embossing & Debossing.
• Gold & Silver Foil Stamped card box.
• Designed by Lee McKenzie and Jason Brumbalow
• Aesthetically Crafted Borders, for ease of use in performance.
• Metallic Silver and Gold Inks used throughout the deck.
• Full custom court cards, Ace, Pips and face cards.
• A newly-designed joker equipped with a blatant yet invisible reveal.
Infinity pushed our own designers, as well as engineers, technicians and artists at USPCC to the absolute edge - proving these cards worthy of the name Infinity.
Trailer Cinematography by Peter McKinnon
Video card display and artistry by Shade.
Story & theme by Jason Brumbalow & Peter McKinnon.