This gotta be one of the most personalised wedding we've ever been to. All credits goes to Sandra the bride of course as Andy admitted himself during his speech LOL
To make things simple, let us try to list all the unique things that we found on the wedding
1. the bride and groom of course!!! :P
2. the concept is "andy and san's favourite things"
3. the table place cards were objects of their favourite things
4. andy and san loves scrabbles, hence the cufflinks
5. the timetable crossing!!!
6. BEST MATRON!!!!!!!! she was on the groom side when they were doing the gate crash!! lolll.... very very unique
7. MAN OF HONOR!!!!! it was definitely a bit weird having a guy helping the bride getting ready. especially during the close-up shot of the hand buttoning up the dress LOL but its sooo coolllll indeed....
8. the bridal waltz!!! we were so looking forward for andy's RnB performance and he didn't dissapoint...
9. the fireworks on the farewell!!!
10. and again... the bride and groom!! well done!!!
Great to work again with celebrant Robyn Pattison !!! love the stories she put together for the couple!
song is by mat kearney "Lifeline" one of my personal favorites!
The Paper Cranes team