Exciting times are ahead for changemakers working to prevent/end homelessness using systems planning & integration approaches!
The Systems Planning Collective has been busy pulling together a roaster on new initiatives to help you help your community with the support of Reaching Home. In this webinar, we will provide an overview of these developments.
This webinar will be of particular interest to:
• Anyone playing a leadership role in systems work
• CE/CAB members
• Managers in the Sector
• Community based funders
• Coalition convenors
• Government decision makers
• Alina Turner - Principal, Turner Strategies / Co-Founder & CEO HelpSeeker
• David French - Director of Policy and Planning, A Way Home Canada
• Anika Mifsud - Post-Doctoral Fellow, Canadian Observatory on Homelessness
• Janet Gwilliam - Manager, Engagement and Partnerships Unit, Homelessness Partnering Strategy