PyCon Ireland 2011. (Radisson Blu Royal Hotel 2011 - 8th Oct 2011)
Speaker: Paul Barry
This talk covers just the stuff needed to get you up-to-speed with Google App Engine and its associated technologies (based on the Python run-time, of course). In addition to a bit of talking, Paul will also demo a working webapp built and deployed on the App Engine cloud... all in 40 minutes.
- Robert Murphy and Susan Bourke for videoing the talks on Saturday.
- Tim Kersten for providing an extra roving camera on the day.
- Post-Production: Robert Murphy
- All the volunteer session chairs
- And you, who made this conference possible by helping and attending! :-)
More details: python.ie/pycon
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?