Director, Stephen Gallacher and Producer, Sashi Arnold sit down to respond to the feedback given by the Romance Film Festival for the film UNEXPECTED ITEM.
The Questions were:
1. What motivated you to make this film?
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
6. How did you come up with the idea for this short film?
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker's perspective?
9. What song have you listened to the most times in your life?
10. What is next for you? A new film?