Join us for this free webinar sponsored by Sekonic with host Joe Brady. In a follow-up to the Sekonic Landscape Metering Video Webinar, Joe will take some of the images captured in Jackson Hole and share some of his favorite techniques to enhance and shape digital landscape photography. Invest an hour to learn step-by-step image editing in Photoshop CS5 with powerful techniques you can put to use right away.
Here are some issues we’ll tackle during the presentation:
- Dealing with flat light and haze
- Color issues, White Balance and Camera Profiles
- Light Shaping - Overlay burning and dodging
- Panoramic capture and stitching
- HDR Image Compositing
- Sharpening techniques
- Image preparation for printing on desktop printers and to a lab
This will be a detailed and fun webinar with lots of information that will benefit every Photoshop user from beginner to expert.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?