The Center for Near East Policy Research held a special event on April 2, 2019 featuring diplomats and public officials in order to address the recent attacks against the state of Israel.
Our center has been monitoring the situation in Gaza for some time as well as the preparations for the missile attacks on Tel-Aviv and the South.
The Following is the itinerary of the event moderated by Moriah Kor:
- Opening words from David Bedein, CEO of the Center for Near East Policy Research
- Presentation of the study of Dr. Arnon Groiss on the topic of UNRWA schoolbooks
- Dr. Ronni Shaked, Investigative journalist and head of the Truman Center for middle eastern studies
- Amit Halevi (Likud), head of the Jewish Statesmanship Center
- MK Omer Bar Lev (Labor), Member of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, head of the Subcommittee for IDF Preparedness for War and former commander of Sayeret Matkal
- Eli Avidar (Yisrael Beiteinu), Orientalist and publicist
- Ran Bar-Yoshafat (Hayamin Hechadash), Deputy Director of the Kohelet Policy Forum
- MK Mossi Raz (Meretz)
- Orly Rapaport (Ha-Bayit Ha-Yehudi), head of the secular branch of the party, entered the political environment following a successful career in Hi-tech and sees grave value in protecting the state of Israel as the lone Jewish nation state
- Itzhak Ilan (Blue and White), deputy head of the Israeli secret service (Shin Bet), filled numerous high class security positions in the past 30 years
-Response by Muhamed Kaabia regarding the pro-Israel spokesman-ship prospective
- Matan Katzman, CEO of My Truth Organization
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: CFNEPR.com