Lots of people make PowerPoint presentations, and lots of people make really bad presentations. In this 1-hour webinar, David Lieberman teaches psychology-based PowerPoint strategies, well beyond the normal ones you may have heard.
It’s not just about using PowerPoint, it’s about using it well! Armed with this information, your PowerPoint presentations will be the envy of the office.
1. Avoiding BORING PowerPoints
2. What PowerPoint is good for, and what it’s not good for—you’ll be surprised!
3. The best psychological way to bring new ideas to your audience.
4. Design tricks for non-designers—tricks to make things look great.
5. What the new PowerPoint experts say. The game is changing!
6. How to make an effective PowerPoint presentation that people actually like.
7. The mindset behind good animations and transitions. Don’t be annoying!
8. How to make a real emotional impact with PowerPoint, even in a business environment.