You can’t change Senegal alone. But the disciples you make could change the world.
Senegal, Africa’s westernmost nation, is also one of its most peaceful and stable areas. Neighboring countries have closed their doors to Christian workers. But in Senegal, the doors are still open for Jesus-followers like you to bring God’s love to life: So come now.
Use your influence in the community to disciple local believers. You may not be able to go into nearby unreached villages or people groups, but they can. Train them to share Christ and make disciples, and the impact will be exponential.
There are also many ways to use job skills:
• Work with a street kids’ ministry.
• Host youth programs in nearby villages.
• Launch a sports ministry.
• Develop a business and create jobs for locals.
• Teach pastors at a local seminary, casting the vision for Senegalese believers to reach their West African neighbors with the good news about Jesus.
Talk to us about how your profession can be your bridge to missions in Senegal.