This video covers the basic concepts and use of Proxim’s Link Calculator Version 2.x. It will introduce you to the various configuration, import, and export options and how to get the best from this useful software tool.
This 47-minute video has been divided into the following sections, and if you just want to view one specific segment, check out the list below.
1. 00:47 -- Disclaimer
2. 01:11 -- Calculator basic overview
3. 03:41 -- Using the Proxim link calculator
4. 27:17 – Saving a stand along project
4. 31:31 -- Importing a Google Earth KML file
5. 36:07 -- Importing a Microsoft XML file
6. 45:37 -- Staring a quick project
The current version of the Proxim Link Calculator supports the following Tsunami® products.
- Tsunami® QB/MP-10100 Series
- Tsunami® QB/MP-10100L Series
- Tsunami® QB/MP-10100S Series
- Tsunami® MP-10250-BSX
- Tsunami® XP-10100 Series
- Tsunami® QB/MP-8200 Series
- Tsunami® QB/MP-800 Series