Do Any of the 5 Billion+ Stolen Usernames and Passwords on the Dark Web Belong to Your Employees?
Businesses are at significant risk from having their employees’ weak passwords stolen and sold by cybercriminals on the dark web. BreachWatch constantly scans employees’ Keeper Vaults for passwords that have been exposed on the dark web and alerts you to take action to protect your organization.
- Provides enterprise-level risk assessment and visibility
- Utilizes Keeper’s proprietary zero-knowledge security architecture to protect stored information
-Can integrate with Advanced Reporting & Alerts Module for notification of high-risk passwords
- Fortify your organization’s cybersecurity posture
- Protect your organization and its employees against the dark web and credential-stuffing attacks
- Performs unlimited scans on unlimited employee devices