Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019 - Grace Changes Everything.
I’m not as good as I think I am—v. 3.
· The best people we know are still broken.
· Those closest to God are those who see their brokenness most clearly.
God loves me anyway—v. 4
· Romance is falling in love with the best you, love is falling in love with the worst you.
· God’s love is not based on what you do, it’s based on who He is.
· The love of God is observable.
· The love of God is measurable.
· The love of God is available.
Grace changes everything.
· Grace makes us alive—v. 2:5
· Grace makes us part of God’s family—Ephesians 1:5
· Grace means we taste the blessings of God—v. 7
· Grace means we have received a g