Whether making, distributing, or marketing creative work, technology is indispensable to artists. We are in the middle of significant change in technology policies that impact the creative sector. Will the recent rollback of net neutrality push your content to the bottom of the search pile? How will changes in wireless technology regulations affect your theatre or orchestra?
Learn about these issues and more as we help you understand complex but impactful policy issues and give you opportunities for action. Featured speakers include:
• Drew McManus, Venture Industries Online and the blog Adaptistration
• Laurie Baskin, Director of Research, Policy & Collective Action, Theatre Communications Group
• BJ Allen, Digital Arts Instructor, The Chicago Center for Arts & Technology
• Matthew Wilson, 3D Maker Lab Instructor, The Chicago Center for Arts & Technology
• River Ian Kerstetter, The Chicago Center for Arts & Technology