• 2 Wholemeal wrap
• 1-2 TBSP Pizza sauce (or tomato paste with garlic and onion powder)
• Handful of grated cheese
• 1 tomato
• dried oregano
• fresh herbs (parsley or basil)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180oC (fan-forced).
2. Place wholemeal wrap on baking tray.
3. Spread over pizza sauce.
4. Sprinkle over cheese.
5. Use the back of a spoon to make two circular holes in the cheese on the wrap – this should create craters in your pizza.
6. Crack one egg in each hole – the cheese should hold the runny egg in place.
7. Add the sliced tomato and any extra toppings to pizza, season with salt & pepper.
8. Bake for 10mins – if you prefer a harder egg yolk, cover the pizza with a lid or another oven tray to make the egg cooks faster.
9. Serve with fresh herbs!
Ideas for extra health boosting toppings:
• Thinly sliced zucchini (use a potato peeler)
• Red onion