Robot stand-up, to an unsuspecting audience, at an established comedy night.
This is the first of the three performances, at The Alternative Comedy Memorial Society, Soho Theatre, London.
Part of the ‘Comedy Lab’ experimental programme investigating performer—audience—audience interaction and the ‘liveness’ of live events.
PhD Research: Me & Kleomenis Katevas
Professor: Pat Healey, cogsci.eecs.qmul.ac.uk
- Tiernan Douieb for writing the robo-jokes (tiernandouieb.co.uk/)
- The Alternative Comedy Memorial Society (noblefailure.org)
- Gits and Shiggles (gitsandshigglescomedy.co.uk)
- Angel Comedy (angelcomedy.co.uk)
- Oxford Brookes for the loan of Arty, the robot
- Fraunhofer IIS for use of SHORE computer vision software (iis.fraunhofer.de/en/bf/bsy/produkte/shore.html)