Hello! This is my latest latest latest reel! I hope you enjoy! :D
- I concepted this type of Progressive Adventure Feature and worked with the artist for the look. I animated, did the fx, and implemented much of the functionality. Animated and concepted in Unity.
- Prototypes and walk tests for potential Munster content. Animated in Maya.
- Received initial animation from our outsource and made significant animation changes and polish per the art director's direction for Shaq's jumpshot and dunk animations. Animated in Maya and implemented in Unity.
- Physical Jump exercise I animated in Maya.
- Horse Canter I animated in Maya.
- I created the FX and animation in Unity for various slot games, features, events, and pop ups in the MyVegas app.
Bakery Blitz mobile/fb game:
- Idle and angry customers that I rigged and animated in flash.
- Machine bubble animations that I animated for Bakery Blitz
Words of Wonder:
- Chapter 30 map: I concepted the animation and animated Quinn the Quill Boss.
- Chapter 8 map: I concepted, drew, and animated the undersea creatures that reveal themselves while you progress through the map.
- Watson: I concepted and animated this Watson sequence which appears each time you beat a chapter.
- Boss Animations: I vectored, rigged, and animated Quet the Tile Snake Boss and Gromp the Giant Metal Boss.
Blackwood & Bell Mysteries -
- Animated assets that I drew, rigged, and animated for different chapters. Mementos of places you've been, these assets could be placed to decorate your yard.
Assets for and unreleased project:
- I animated the effects; drew and animated the avatar's clothing and created mice for the terrarium.
Thanks for watching!