A Virtual desktop environment provides IT administrators with ease of management and administration by providing the capability of managing and deploying desktops from a central administration console. Virtual desktops can run off of thin clients or mobile devices lowering costs and enabling remote access. The webinar will include:
• Discussion of the pluses and minuses of different solutions on the market.
• Participants will learn how to deploy Windows 7 through VMware View, how to deploy software to multiple Virtual Desktops at once, how to build fresh Virtual Machines within minutes after a user logs out, and how to scan Virtual Desktops for viruses without impact to I/O through a real-world case study
• VMware View will be featured and attendees will also learn about VMware’s client for iPad, which is PCoIP compatible
• Attendees will learn about WYSE PocketCloud View client for Apple devices
• A basic understanding of operating system imaging and Microsoft Active Directory is recommended.