- Download any video, audio or playlist from over a 1000+ websites!
- Trim Youtube videos on the fly or just save audio streams to MP3 or M4A
- 8K, 4K and 60 fps videos are supported
- Supports HEVC (h265), VP9/8, AV1 video codecs
- Smart browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- HTTP/SOCKS proxy support for location restricted downloads
- Gesture and shortcut friendly interface is super easy to use!
All you need to do is just copy and paste a link into PullTube’s text field, or just drag and drop a highlighted video URL or thumbnail, anywhere on its window.
The app will fetch data for it and you just select the desired resolution or audio format. If PullTube notices video to be part of some playlist, it will suggest you to download that playlist as well.
How to trim Youtube videos?
New and unique Trim feature allows you to do just that!
Save just a short fraction of the video/audio. No need to download an entire file, if you need just a couple seconds of it!
PullTube requires OS X 10.11 or higher.