This project was kind of all over the place. I had to learn about RBD's and Fluid dynamics from scratch so it was a huge trial and error fest. I ts moving ind of fast, i know, but that was something i realized only after the rendering was complete. Plus my laptop crashed last minute, and i had realized that re-sizing bounding boxes cant be cached, so the simulation has to be re-calculated from scratch. Coming from lightwave, i was very unfamiliar with render passes, so I will implement that into my next project, to optimize my workflow.I will probably re do this project, and improve on it later.