Serves: 4 Time: 25mins Cost: $23.30 approx. ($5.80/serving)
• 400-450g salmon fillets
• ½ cup sesame seeds
• ¼ tsp salt & pepper
• 2 bunches broccolini (or a large head of broccoli)
• 1 packet rice noodles (we used brown rice noodles)
• extra virgin olive oil
Honey Soy Sauce:
• 2 TBSP soy sauce
• 1 TBSP honey
• 1 tsp crushed garlic
• 1 tsp crushed ginger
• 1 diced chilli
1. Preheat oven to 1800C (fan-assisted).
2. Sauce: Mix soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and chilli. Put aside.
3. Place rice noodles in a large bowl, pour over boiling water. Leave for 10mins.
4. Mix sesame seeds with salt & pepper in a bowl, coat salmon in seeds, place on baking tray, bake for 8mins.
5. Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat, add brocollini, panfry for 8-10mins, season with salt & pepper.
6. Serve with honey soy sauce!