The DMC Initiative developed this series of IDs for Australian Television Channel, FOX CLASSICS.
FOX CLASSICS showcases classic films, and the ID series was designed to take viewers on a guessing game journey through the world of classic cinema. Each spot sticks to the channel brand with the aim of guiding the channel into a new phase of sophistication.
Each ID interprets a series of films, merging them together through iconic design and audio.
2012 PromaxBDA ANZ GOLD Awards
- Most Outstanding Promo of the Year
- Best Television Image Campaign
- Best Television Image Promo
- Best On-Air Branding Design
- Best CG Animation
- Best Design Without Footage
- Best Promo Not Using Program Footage
2012 PromaxBDA ANZ SILVER
- Best On-Air Ident Design (Out of House)
- Most Outstanding Design in Promotion
2012 PromaxBDA World GOLD – Best Television Branding/Image
2012 PromaxBDA World SILVER- Best Design
2012 PromaxBDA World BRONZE – Best Television Branding/Image Campaign
2012 Astra Industry Awards - Most Outstanding Channel Image Spot
Inclusion in STASH 89, Featured on Motionographer, Computer Arts Magazine
CLIENT: FOX CLASSICS
Channel Creative Director: Uriah Blair
Designed, Directed and Animated by The DMC Initiative
Audio Design & Composition: Mark Brandis @ ism studios