A gracious treasure on the southern shore of Upper Saranac Lake. Originally constructed in 1901 by Robert Dunn Douglass and later purchased by Alix Stanley of "Stanley Tools," Camp Dancing Water's has been preserved in impeccable condition for over 115 years. The camps distinctive architecture, not typical in the Adirondack tradition, offer uniqueness and allure as one of the most reconginzable properties on the lake. It's signature piece, the boathouse, has 2 drive-through slips, never seen before in the Adirondack Park. The entire property comprises of 24.5 acres of land and 1200FT of shoreline on the penisula known to many as Douglass Point with level access to the water and excpetional lake and mountain views. The main camp offers roughly 6,000 SF of living space including 7 bedrooms, 4 fireplaces, wrap-around porches, glass enclosed sunroom, formal dining room and 2 car attached garage. Lit walkways extend to a guest cottage with garage, boathouse and open space lawn area (former tennis court) with a stone wall viewing area built in the hillside. This property is an incredibly rare offering in the Adirondack Park.