From handling a slab to countertop delivery and installation: online a new video presenting the fabrication process through every step of the creation of the most durable and versatile surface of modern days.
The fabrication process of ceramic slabs has a lot in common with the procedures to fabricate quartz, with one immediate advantage: Laminam XL makes the fabrication job much easier due to the slab superior quality, ready to be cut and no relief cuts required before processing. This alone saves much time and costs to the fabricator.
The exceptional technical features of Laminam XL slabs present several advantages to the consumer when comparing it to other traditional surfaces:
○ Hygiene: Laminam XL is non-porous and does not absorb or grow bacteria.
○ Maintenance: Laminam XL surface is easy to clean using only soap and water.
○ Heat Resistance: Laminam XL does not contain any inorganic material (such as resins) thus is not affected by high heat.
○ Stain Resistance: Laminam XL surface is highly resistant to all staining agents found in the common household. It is also highly resistant to cleaning agents.
○ UV Resistance: Laminam XL surface is not affected by UV rays, ensuring the surface finish never fades through its life. A perfect surface for an outdoor project.
○ Value: Laminam XL offers property-owners a maximum return on investment due to its longevity and strength. Laminam will outlive any natural stone or quartz product available on the market.
But how to get the best out of a such multifaceted material? Discover the best practices to handle and fabricate Laminam XL ceramic slabs watching this comprehensive fabrication video.
Laminam XL details:
Size: 1620x3240mm / 63.7’’x127.5’’
Thicknesses: Laminam 12+ (1/2’’) and Laminam 20+ (3/4’’)