You've seen their trailer, now you get to watch Carrie and Aaron's highlights montage, featuring a sprinkling of Super 8mm film.
Here are some of the details that made their wedding special:
- La Tee Da did an amazing job on the flowers. In fact, Carrie's bouquet, featuring white orchids among other blooms, is Brent's favorite of all time.
- Carrie put "I" and "Do" on the bottom of her heels in blue rhinestones. Cute way to incorporate your "something blue"!
- Check out the groom's Lego cake, made by a family friend. A perfect whimsical complement to the stunning bride's cake by Frosted Art.
- Carrie had a delicious all-pink candy buffet and guests could take home some of the spoils in custom printed glassine envelopes.
- Alex M Photography brought his Mug Machine which always guarantees a good time. Seriously, we had it at my birthday party and everyone loved it.
- Each place setting was adorned with a cute favor: succulent plants in little white pots decorated with pink ribbon and a paper banner that read "With Our Thanks".
Carrie and Aaron, you've been a dream to work with, thanks for having us film your beautiful day!
Location: Villa di Felicita
Photographer: Alex M Photography
Florist: La Tee Da
DJ: CMB Music Productions
Cake: Frosted Art