Between 1898 and 1930, this huge hospital complex was built by the National Insurance Institute. Purpose was to control the former tuberculosis epidemic. During the first and second world war the military seized plant as a hospital claim. After 1945 the treatment centers were military zone and housed Soviet troops. It was the largest Soviet hospital outside their own territory. After the wall fell, there were only a few back and forth but not a stable concept of use. Currently, it unfortunately falls very much beautiful architecture. It exists Plans to use it. Let's see what will happen in the next few years. A few buildings have been restored. Thus, the power plant, which has set a club repair including old technical installations. At an old Soviet barracks reveals a great spectacle. On the roof of the ruins are several meters high trees that have rooted in the masonry. Thus, the nature proceeds with the remains of our civilization. "Natural food houses."
Camera: Panasonic Lumix GH2, Lens: Lumix 14-140mm
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?