ofxMSAPhysics is a C++ 3D particle/constraint based physics library for openFrameworks. It uses a very similar api to the traer.physics library for processing to make getting into it as easy as possible.
Version 2.0a is now available for testing.
Main features include
* attractions (+ve or -ve)
* replay saving and load from disk (temporarily disabled in current alpha release)
* custom particles (extend ofxMSAParticle and add to the system)
* custom constraints (extend ofxMSAConstraint and add to the system)
* custom force fields (extend ofxMSAParticleUpdater and add to the system)
* custom drawing (extend ofxMSAParticleDrawer and add to the system)
source code for the above demo and library can be found at memo.tv/ofxmsaphysics