The first part of my European journey. With the time difference I wasn't sure how to break-up my 5x5s for today and tomorrow so I just went with this.
1. My giant, 50 pound suitcase just after leaving the house.
2. At the airport, saying good bye to Mom, before heading through security. Surreal.
3. The AirFrance, err… Delta flight I spent over nine hours on flying from Atlanta to Paris, France.
4. Taking a leak just before landing. I should have had a hand on the wall and not on my camera.
5. Waiting for my connecting flight from Paris to Hamburg, Germany to take-off.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?